Here are the rules:
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
3. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
4. Share 7 facts about yourself….
For the time being, I will go straight to rule N° 4, but will, in due time, nominate some fantastic blogs worth the Versatile Blogger Award…
So, 7 facts about me:
- I have my own star shining above in the sky… I am fond of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s quote : “In one of those stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night…”
- The sea is very special to me, this is why I miss it a lot
- Photography is my passion, I love to travel, to meet people, to share, these are my “best-of”
- My children and grand-children are my sunshine
- I will always treasure some people I met, I often think of them, they are unforgettable: Amish in the North of Maine, USA; Masaïs in Kenya, well before they were encompassed by the touristic fashion; a group of young children I met when I was visiting Rodrigues Island
- I admire some worldwide personalities as : HRH Elizabeth II, Simone Veil, Soeur Emmanuelle, Vivian Maier, Charles de Gaulle, Robert Doisneau, Winston Churchill
- I have a huge interest in “high-tech”, may be it’s a professional distortion.
Well, this is it for now…
I will come back soon with the list of nominees…