Since 2014, I have been targeting to set up my Word for the Year and to keep to it… I had selected “Forward” in 2014 and “Keep Up” in 2015. Due to “unforeseen circumstances”, it’s a good way to find an excuse, I had to skip the 2016 one.
But in those early days of 2017, after having listed a few words, I decided that
will be the one.
If you have a look in a dictionary, you will find out that the word has a lot of meanings, which can be interpreted the way you feel it. As far as I am concerned, I really reacted to my word, with an open mind and weighing the pros and cons.
How do I feel about my word “Strength”, let me extract the main points of my approach and let you know how I will be applying my 2017 eight letters word, (not listed necessarily in order of priority):
- Maintain my intellectual position firmly
- Physical energy
- Distinguish the essential of events
- Be effective in actions and decisions
- Be and think positive (this I will have to work a bit on it, but I will overcome)
- and, the last but not the least, take advantage of my “change of decade” in July…
it’s a non exhaustive list as you can imagine, but I will gather my “strength” to be my source of power to reach my goal…
And you, do you have a word for 2017?
“You can always take the easy way out and give up, but real STRENGTH comes, when you decide to keep pushing forward, no matter what the circumstances are!”